Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ahoy cousins!!!! will be such fun to keep in touch!!
lee lee set up my account this morning with the anns
still smoking title, she thinks shes funny. for the record,
lees still a bitch..for the record i smoke black and mild
cigars. AND she sent a pic of me smoking on the vatican
roof. alls well in florida we adopted a pit bull mix and
named him duke making us true southerners, will get
bitchy girl to post pic. ALSO got a biopsy on right
breast, had to find my own drugs but all is well. also
on the every six month check.there have been 2 perfect
storms in our family this month but they will never
make a christmas letter. there is a reason i live 900 mi
from wildwood. its a beautiful day will take duke
to dodgertown for a run. ciao ciao

4 comments:

Suz said...

that pic is too funny!!

Anti Jen said...

Welcome to the internets, dear cuzen. Delighted to have a window into your world. Sadly, I just received orders last night to censor the Christmas letter after all - Billy's concerned he might be headed back to jail after his court date on Monday...

cousin_Jeanne said...

Ann,

It is great to hear from you! I am also on the 6 month check (for the past 7 years). Let me know if you come home to visit; I would definitely come down to see you. Congrats on Duke! Your mom gave me the website so I was able to see him.
I love the pictures that you posted! I never saw those ones of Grandmom and Grandad before.

"Flo" said...

Hey Annie!

Miss ya so much. Sooner or later we'll get down to the sunshine state. Seems hubby of mine wants to chat, But I love ya XO

Hey Sissie, so sorry I dropped da bomb about our fateful night so long ago without checking with you first. I was all pumped to post, then had second thoughts, then thought, "in the spirit in which Don't Tell Margaret was concieved, Fuck It"! Gotta admit it's a good story for such a forum. Anyhoo, I hope I'm still a sibling in good standing. We miss all of you so much. Things are great with me personally. I'm working out! Me! Can you believe it? Kids think it's a mid-life crisis! Maybe it is. I love you big sissie and hope to see you soon. Ciao! XO Dave